How to enable dark mode in Clubhouse on Android
Method 1- Force Dark Mode in Clubhouse
Many Android phones have the option to force dark mode in apps. You can find it on phones from Xiaomi, Realme, OnePlus, and others with custom UIs. Here, I’m using a Realme device.
Some steps may vary based on your phone’s make and model. But I hope you’ll get the basic idea from here.
1) Open settings & go to the Display section on your phone.
2) In display settings look for Dark mode & tap on it.
3) In dark mode settings look for Dark mode for third-party apps & open it.
4) Here you’ll get the list of all third-party apps. Find the clubhouse in it & Turn on its toggle.
That’s it, after that when you’ll open your clubhouse app then you’ll see that you make your clubhouse darker.
Method 2- Override Force-Dark in Developer Settings for Clubhouse
1) Open settings & go to the additional settings section on your phone.
2) Here look for Developer options, & tap on it.
3) In the Developer option look for Override force-dark & turn on the toggle.
That’s it, By all these ways you can make your clubhouse darker. This is How your clubhouse will look like after you Enable Dark Mode in Clubhouse App.
There is another method which is Color Inversion. By this method, you can Enable Dark Mode in Clubhouse on both Android & iOS.
But I don’t prefer it because it inverts the color of everything on your device. So you have to turn in on/off every time. So I don’t like that.
If you want that then you can give it a try.
If you need additional information then the Full article with the pictures is available on our site. NixLoop.